For the spring of this brand the word “royal” will cease to be used. A few weeks after this announcement came the announcement that the world was surprised with the announcement of who they were The British royal family would become more “financially independent”.
The couple intended to use Sussex Royal for their upcoming non-profit organization, but a spokesperson said on Friday that they would not use Sussex Royal “in any area post Spring 2020.”
“While the Duke and Duchess are focused on plans to establish a new non-profit organization, given the specific governmental regulations surrounding the use of the term ‘Royal’ in the UK, it is therefore agreed that their nonprofit organization “When the announcement is made this spring, the Sussex Royal Foundation should not be named,” the spokesperson said in a statement to CBS News.
Shahi’s decision to leave may also affect his current Instagram page, sussexroyal, Which has already gained 11.2 million followers.
The latest statement from a Sussex spokesman also said that “trademark applications filed as protective measures” have been removed.
When Harry and Meghan married in May 2018, Queen Elizabeth gave them the title “Duke and Duchess of Sussex,” which they would continue to use. As part of their agreement to step back from the royal family, Harry and Meghan agree to relinquish their royal titles. Buckingham Palace stated that Sussex would not use its HRH (Her / His Royal Highness) title as they are no longer working members of the Royal family. Statement.
In Statement Released by the couple, he revealed that his revised role will undergo a 12-month review. He also pointed out that he would have “permission to earn his income” as well as “the ability to pursue his personal charitable interests”.
Earlier this week, the palaceThe couple will officially “not be working members of the royal family until 31 March.” The couple and other senior members of the royal family met in January and reached an agreement on how to define their roles.
Queen Elizabeth said in January that she and the royal family “fully support Harry and Meghan’s desire to create a new life as a young family” and “understand their desire to live a more independent life.”
But he said that “we would like him to remain a full-time member of the royal family.”
During an explicit conversation last month, Harry opened up about the bombing decision.
“It was a conversation of several months after the challenges of so many years,” he explained. “And I know that I haven’t always done it right, but as far as it goes, there really wasn’t any other option. What I want to clarify is that we’re not walking away, and we’re sure Roop is not going away. You. “
Harry has openly condemned the media for his treatment of Meghan, and last month called the media a “powerful force”. In their statement on Friday, the couple called the royal family “respectful and understanding of their desire to live a more independent life as a family” by removing the alleged ‘public interest’ justification for media infiltration into their lives.
The couple planned to balance their time between the United Kingdom and North America in order to produce their son Archie “with an appreciation for the royal tradition”, in which he places our family to focus on the next chapter Was providing . ”
Since the announcement, Harry and Meghan have spent most of their time in Canada. According to his statement, wherever he is, he “will need effective protection to protect him and his son.”